Are you up for a challenge? We are a small, fast-growing technology company looking for an enthusiastic sales administrator to join our brand new Professional Services team.
We are one of New Zealand’s foremost Microsoft Cloud Solutions Providers, delivering innovative cloud based technology solutions and specialist technology consulting.
We are often cited as the experts in Microsoft Cloud Solutions and Office 365 and we’re committed to being the go-to people for Cloud technology in New Zealand. We have been recognised by Microsoft as the New Zealand SMB Cloud Partner of the Year for 2015.
Our culture is made up of a heady combination of people set on being the best, delivering outstanding results in all they do, life-long learning and continuous improvement. Asking “why” more often, gives us more opportunities to learn, grow and improve.
Above all, the key accountability for the whole organisation is the delivery of first rate customer experiences. The key metric in our organisation is customer satisfaction and we all do what it takes to make sure we deliver our customers the best experience possible.
Our people thrive on a challenge, they value flexibility and independence, while being strongly committed to our company and their teammates. We value and reward performance excellence, accountability and the application of best practice.
This role is part of a brand new team at Atmospheric so it will be incredibly challenging as systems and processes are developed and implemented and the team learns to pull together to deliver results to the organisation. Your impeccable attention to detail and organisational skill will be called upon often as you work with the team to meet tight deadlines while facing constant interruptions and the inevitable cat herding.
You’ve probably had at least 2-3 years experience in sales administration and operations and you understand the importance of having a great support system for our sales executives and managers and making sure their days are completely focused on bringing in new business. You will build close working relationships with key channel partners and clients and will work closely with our team to make sure we deliver amazing customer experiences, each and every day on every contact.
This role covers a wide range of activities, from preparing presentations and proposals through to managing and reporting on your team’s performance and key metrics through Dynamics CRM, communicating with potential clients and key vendors regularly and making sure our commitments are met in full and on time. There will also be events and workshops needing to be planned, sales plans and business plans needing updating, vendor reporting requirements needing preparing and checking and so very much more.
This role will suit a dynamic go-getter wanting to build a career in sales operations, you have a keen eye for detail (see what I did there?) and can bend Dynamics CRM, PowerPoint and the other Microsoft Office applications to your will without much trouble at all. You know how to communicate effectively in person, on the phone as well as through your writing whether it be with a potential client, a client being onboarded into the organisation, one of our suppliers or channel partners or even just the barista at the local café (and you know why that’s important!)
We are a small growing organisation, so there is a lot of work to be done revising and setting up documentation and systems, as well as providing your input into the day-to-day sales operations function. This is a super busy role, but you will still be happy to pitch in to do whatever is needed to get the job done, and make sure our clients are getting delivered amazing experiences.
- Complete administration and support for our Sales Executives and Professional Services team
- Prepare and update sales documentation, presentations and other client documents
- Event and workshop planning and management
- Managing supplier and vendor documentation, reporting and other requirements
- Preparation of pitch documents, presentations, quotes and other sales related materials
- Effective Lead, Opportunity and Sales Process management including communication with potential clients
- Keeping lead, client and supplier information up to date, relevant and useful
- Processing all the day to day sales operations tasks, including following up and keeping all the cats on track to achieve team goals
We are looking for
- Previous experience in sales administration and sales operations (bonus points if it was in a high growth organisation)
- You can demonstrate your knowledge of the sales process and you love learning about your craft continually
- You have some knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and the principles around which they operate
- Your attention to detail is legendary (that’s because of your appreciation of aesthetics I expect, although it could also be because you’re a fully paid up member of the grammar/spelling police)
- This is a launch pad (think early stages of your career), so you’ve had 2-3 years experience, and are looking to take the next step in building an awesome career in either sales or sales operations. You will quickly find a way to learn the bits you don’t know (in fact, you will probably start right after you finish this application)
- You are VERY organised, and in a highly flexible way, understanding that priorities can (and do) shift and change constantly. Job descriptions are merely a guide for you, you know there is no way of capturing everything you can do on a few sheets of paper
- You want to work for an outstanding organisation, help build something great, and understand that greatness doesn’t magically happen between 9 and 5
- You can organise anything, and being able to balance trade-off’s and different people comes naturally
- You must have superb written and spoken English
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a cover letter and your CV, and anything that gives us insight into you. Don’t feel obliged to send us your standard CV, our culture is really important to us and we’d really like to be able to see (not just read about) from your application some of the skillsets and attributes you bring to the table.