We are a small, fast growing cloud technology company looking for a copywriter to help us deliver amazing content.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Executive who will be accountable for engaging our audiences through authentic and compelling conversations that resonate throughout their journey with us (our clients are with us for a long time so when we say authentic, we really mean it). Atmospheric has a range of stakeholders and audiences and you know how to engage differently with each across the spectrum of mediums in which you might find them. You’ll assist with the design and planning of content delivery (including a content library) as part of the marketing strategy to achieve business goals.
This is a very busy and challenging role and you will quickly need to come up to speed with the Atmospheric brand and work out how to deliver content like a well-oiled machine that appeals to clients and prospective clients in the right way at the right time in their stage of the buying cycle. You can write in a range of voices and styles and use your knowledge of different audiences to re-write the copy to appeal to each while maintaining quality and consistency of theme throughout.
You will be a passionate and productive writer who understands the impact of great storytelling, and the importance of adapting your approach to the nuances of different channels. You will have audience empathy and be able to place yourself in the shoes of our client audience to produce engaging and relevant copy and content. You’ll be keen to take that next step in your career and hit the ground running, taking ownership of the content and communications function of Atmospheric and starting to add value to our clients from day one. Your attention to detail is legendary (you can spot a dissonant point size or shade at 20 paces) and you are a fully paid up member of the grammar and punctuation police.
- Delivering great content in a range of voices for a range of channels, platforms and formats, from web to email, social media to award nominations, PR releases to well, pretty much everything that needs that writers touch.
- Ensure all external comms and content are aligned with our identity and values across all channels and platforms.
- Assist with the development and management of the tactical campaign plan and calendar
- Preparation of pitch and presentation templates and other sales enablement tools
- Keep abreast of developments in the Microsoft Partner Marketing Centre, and incorporate new material when needed/available
- Create and maintain a content library
- Regular reporting and delivery of insights and recommendations to the team and other stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- You know content marketing theories and frameworks, and more importantly, how to apply them (and you can show us examples)
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through your writing (and yes, you should read between the lines, we are looking for this in your application)
- Experience and familiarity with the buying cycle and how to tailor your writing to each stage
- A relevant tertiary qualification, probably marketing, journalism, comms or related discipline
- You’re very tech savvy, you find it easy to use and learn new software applications
- You are enthusiastic, and love learning new things. Constantly.
- You are VERY organised, and in a highly flexible way, understanding that priorities can (and do) shift and change constantly. Job descriptions are merely a guide for you, you know there is no way of capturing everything you can do on a few sheets of paper
- You want to work for an outstanding organisation, help build something great, and understand that greatness doesn’t magically happen between 9 and 5
- You must have superb written and spoken English (and yes that means if we find a typo or mistake in your application we will be very sad)
Please email your application to email@example.com (don’t apply via the site this ad is posted on please). Your application should include a cover letter and your CV, and anything that gives us insight into you. Don’t feel obliged to send us your standard CV, our culture is really important to us and we’d really like to be able to see (not just read about) from your application some of the skillsets and attributes you bring to the table.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role, and you must be available on short notice for an interview in Auckland. If you live elsewhere, please provide some detail regarding your plans and timing, as we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.