We’re looking for an Account Development Representative to help continue the awesome success story that is Atmospheric.
This brand new role plays a vital role in helping Kiwi businesses transition to cloud technology. You’ll be making calls and having conversations with these small and medium sized organisations about the parts of their current technology solution that they struggle with or would like to make better. Once you’ve uncovered those opportunities and challenges, you’ll make appointments for our Sales Executives to go and see them to show how we can help solve those issues.
When working at Atmospheric, you’ll be surrounded by a supportive environment and a diverse, friendly and social atmosphere (I know you see what I did there). We’re about helping people grow so you don’t need any sales experience, although previous phone based work experience would be an advantage. That said, we’re much more interested in your attitude and initiative.
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Comfortable jumping on the phone and making a large number of outbound calls;
- Able to build rapport with potential clients quickly and efficiently;
- Generating your own lead pipeline and uncovering new business;
- Have an interest/passion for technology
- Have an engaging and outgoing personality
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
This will give you:
- An excellent opportunity to develop a career in sales
- Sales and technology training to help you grow your skills
- A fun, social and supportive working environment
- A strong future career path
- Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your application to email@example.com.