We are a small fast growing cloud technology company looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Executive to help us deliver amazing customer experiences.
As our new Digital Marketing Executive, your main focus will be delivering marketing qualified leads through to our sales team through the effective development and maintenance of our digital presence and online channels. This is very much a technical marketing role including website development and maintenance, setting up and managing marketing automation, managing digital and social campaigns, posting content in multiple formats (fear not, we won’t make you write it too, unless you want to of course!) as well as making sure our website rankings are constantly being improved and optimised.
This is a brand new role and as such will be very busy and challenging. You will quickly need to come up to speed with the Atmospheric brand and determine how to best setup systems and campaigns to deliver us to the right business audience in the right way at the right time in the buying cycle. This role is responsible for all day to day campaign and maintenance activities including things like creating, scheduling, testing email campaigns, marketing automation, lead nurture, social media campaigns, refreshing content, keeping the website looking swish and sharp and of course website rankings, search and PPC.
You will be keen to take ownership of the digital marketing function of Atmospheric, you’ve had some experience with web development, marketing automation and/or running social media campaigns and you can quickly come up to speed with the pieces you haven’t spent much time on before. You’ve most like got a qualification in marketing or a technical discipline and you’re very disciplined and methodical in your approach.
- Delivering marketing qualified leads to our sales team through the effective deployment and management of digital and social media campaigns and tools.
- Ensure the digital experience for those interacting with us is outstanding and aligned with our identity and values across all channels and platforms.
- Implement and project manage our digital marketing strategies/campaigns and report back on their key metrics
- Improve and optimise our digital presence (social media, rankings, SEO, SEM, etc)
- Marketing automation, website management and maintenance, posting and refreshing content, newsletters and lead nurturing
- Assist with development and management of tactical campaign plan and calendar
- Setup / maintenance of our technical marketing, core tools and platforms, including A/B testing and leveraging services like Google analytics to help improve results
- Regular reporting and delivery of insights and recommendations to the team and other stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience with web development and the technical aspects of digital marketing and website development
- Experience and familiarity with email marketing, marketing automation, managing social media platforms and Google analytics, preferably in a B2B context (and we would swoon if that also happened to be in a technology related industry)
- A relevant tertiary qualification, probably marketing or perhaps some sort of technical discipline
- You are resourceful, can spot issues, research solutions and suggest resolutions
- You’re very tech savvy, you find it easy to use and learn new software applications including pitch and proposal software, CRM (Dynamics a BIG advantage),
- You are enthusiastic, and love learning new things. Constantly.
- You are VERY organised, and in a highly flexible way, understanding that priorities can (and do) shift and change constantly. Job descriptions are merely a guide for you, you know there is no way of capturing everything you can do on a few sheets of paper
- You want to work for an outstanding organisation, help build something great, and understand that greatness doesn’t magically happen between 9 and 5
- You must have superb written and spoken English
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t apply via the site this ad is posted on please). Your application should include a cover letter and your CV, and anything that gives us insight into you. Don’t feel obliged to send us your standard CV, our culture is really important to us and we’d really like to be able to see (not just read about) from your application some of the skillsets and attributes you bring to the table.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role, and you must be available on short notice for an interview in Auckland. If you live elsewhere, please provide some detail regarding your plans and timing, as we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.